Major Appliances/problem with new fridge freezing fresh veggies

QUESTION: Thank you for your offer to help. I have a 4 month old french door refrigerator from whirlpool. I am having problems with it freezing my fresh produce even though the temp is reading 40 degrees. Is this a common problem? Any help would be appreciated

ANSWER: In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

QUESTION: Whirlpool French Door  Model: WRF535SMBM00

If you open up your refrigerator section and look in the top center, you will see a vent.....Is any air blowing through this vent?  In additon, prior to responding, open the freezer door/drawer and move stuff necessary to see the entire rear inside freezer panel.  Do you see any frost at all on this panel?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business