Major Appliances/Refridgerator side not cooling

The freezer side works good in freezer blowing good. But the air is not passing over to the fridge side. I removed everything in the way of the air passage way and just left the whole, but the air still wont pass through. there is nothing obstructing the air flow from the freezer side to the other side and still no cold air.

What is the temperature in the freezer section?  DO you have a brand and Model number of this unit so I can see it as you do?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business