Major Appliances/replace water tank samsung RF266abpn

How do replace the water tank behind the crisper drawers on a Samsung RF266abpn refrigerator

Most Samsung parts when ordered come with instructions.  The tank is located behind the crispers in the refrigerator section.  Remove the crispers, shelving and anything else to gain access.   Once access is there, visualize where the water lines go through the floor of the refrigerator.  Pull the unit away from the wall and  follow the lines to their source.  Disconnect supply lines and then remove old water tank and install new back to the appropriate connections.  Let me know if I can help further...

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business