Major Appliances/Top load washer

Hi Eric, I just replaced the shaft, bearings and seal on my Kenmore Elite Oasis HT washer.  I tried to run a test load and the machine does these in order: drains, fills then tries to spin 3 times and beeps while throwing a code "F" and display flashes. I checked for tub float and it seems normal, the tub spins by hand easily.  I don't see a code of just "F" in the manual or online. I will now begin tearing apart and double checking my work.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thx...Bob

In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business