Major Appliances/whirlpole duet gas dryer

I have a duet dryer and the main control panel will not light up. The model number is ggw9250pw2. I have tried unplugging it for 8 hours to reset it and no change. I tested the thermal fuse and it is good. I also checked and I have power coming into the main board with the transformer. How can I determine if the problem is the main board or the front panel board with the ribbon cable connection? Or could the problem be in a wiring harness? I am an HVAC technician and I am comfortable with troubleshooting, I just don't know how to bypass the controller to determine if it is the main board or not.

Best I can do is email you the service tech sheet and follow what is says there.  Copy and paste this entire conversation and email it to  From here we will email you the tech sheet which should actually be in your unit right now.  

Let me know if we can help further.

Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business