Major Appliances/Whirlpool washing machine

I have a Whirlpool machine model # LSR 5233AW0 that frequently doesn't complete a cycle, and seems to be on the wrong cycle.  Especially, it doesn't drain or spin unless I manually select it.  I have already tested the lid switch for continuity, works fine.  I think it's the control/timer, but those things are running over $130 these days.  Could it be something else?

Sure sounds like the timer control.  Everything works for not correctly.  Part number for the original timer is 3358741 and I can sell you a good quality used one for 60.00 if interested.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business