Major Appliances/Dryer motor, etc.

Question
You have helped me repair my washer, dryer and fridge in the past and have bought my parts from you. Thank you.
> Sears Kenmore 90 series gas dryer Model #110 70922 990. I recently noticed a parafin like smell when running the dryer. I disassembled it, removed the bin, vacuumed out all the built up lint, and ran the motor with no load. After a few minutes I noticed the smell and, feeling all around the motor, observed  the frame and the pulley end of the shaft (only) were very hot. Do I need a complete new motor? The motor is model S58NXMKF-6675, the part Number is 3395654, and the mfg. code is AF. The Sears cost including shipping is $118.00 for a new motor. (The Sears part number for the Drive Motor is 3395654.)  Do you have any new or used ones in stock? I've purchased used from you before and the parts worked fine.

Answer
Sure sounds like a bad motor....I checked our inventory and we do not have any good quality used ones at this time.  I also checked with Sears and they are selling this motor for 125.59 + shipping.  Best we can do in new is 120.00 to your door.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  https://www.affordableappliance.com/orderform.php  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion