Major Appliances/Gaffers & Sattler Slide In Range Removal

Oven Pic
Oven Pic  
I have a Gaffers & Sattler slide in range in a Fox & Jacobs home built in the 1976. I would like to remove it and replace it with a new range. Any help on how exactly it should be removed would be appreciated. Thank You.

Normally they just sit in the opening.  Turn off Range Breaker in your home panel box and then open door and look for any screws holding in place around the opening.  If none, with door open lift up and pull.....Normally there are no screws.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business