Major Appliances/Vintage Wall Oven Removal

Question
Westinghouse Wall Oven
Westinghouse Wall Oven  
I have a vintage 1950's stainless steel Westinghouse wall oven (Model OIA-24-8)in good working order.  I am replacing my cabinets and need to remove the wall oven from it's current cabinet so I can reinstall it in the new cabinet.  Can't seem to see how it is fasten and do not want to damage it.  How do I remove the oven from the cabinet?

Answer
typically there are screws on the sides that may be covered with caps, so open the oven door and look for them on both sides of the cavity.  Be very careful with removal and reinstallation.  The wires are very brittle from time and break easily...Good Luck with your endeavor... Ann

Major Appliances

Eric Campion