Major Appliances/washer leaves water at end of spin cycle

I have a whirlpool washer model LXR9200HQ1 serial CJ3909808 type 107 that leaves some water in the tub at the end of the spin cycle. This only happens when some clothes are in the tub (even a small amount). If I run the washer empty no water remains. Is this a big or expensive job?

the first thing I would do is remove the hose going from the tub to pump and check for an obstruction or broken pieces on the impeller inside the pump itself.  I do not feel it is a big or expensive job.   But I have no idea in cost with service people in your area.  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business