Major Appliances/Kenmore He2 no heat (F1 and F26 codes)

Question
I have a Kenmore He2 dryer with F01 and F26 error codes.  I replaced the thermostat and thermistor on the unit.  I tested the thermostats on the heating unit and all were fine.  Then I tested the heating coil and it's resistence test was good too.  I took off the control board and it seemed in good condition.  One of the circuts seemed a little burnt so I put solder on it and there is continuity through the circut.  I put the dryer back together and the heating element is not heating.  It runs and the barrel rolls but no heat.  I am not sure how tell if the drive motor is working becasue it appears to be driving the barrel.  How can I get the heat working? Did I miss a test?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Answer
The error codes you are giving me normally never show up together....Unplug the machine and allow to be unplugged for at least 3 hours.  Plug back in and give me the first error code you receive.....   

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at https://www.affordableappliance.com/  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion