Major Appliances/Dishwasher dilemma

Michael wrote at 2015-02-15 18:53:48
Hello: I am the poster of the original question.I cannot find the previous answer you sent in my email for some reason.Anyway,I am getting back to you as promised.I washed a load a couple of hours ago,and the results were much better (I had jacked up the temperature on my hot water tank). As you requested,I checked the heating coil in the bottom of the tub with a moistened finger,and got a psst! So we know the heating coil is working.What do you recommend as a minimum temperature for  water from the hot water tank? I ran some water in a glass in the sink,and got a reading of approximately 145 F after turning the hot water heater thermostat up.Thanks!  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business