Major Appliances/Loud dryer

Thank you so much for your time!  I have a White Westinghouse clothes dryer.  For the past few weeks it has been very loud.  The first 3 or 4 minutes of drying it make a horrible loud sound with squeaking.  Then suddenly it gets quieter and only squeaks every so often.  My husband put a new belt on it but that apparently wasn't the problem.  Any ideas? in case you need it, the model number is:  WER211ESO  and the serial number is:  XD65205835  Thank you again for your help.

That is a very good unit and normally the squeaking sound comes from the rear drum bearing or the front upper drum glides.  Check both of these and let usknow what you find and we will quote parts and pricing through us....   

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business