Major Appliances/Washing Machine does not spin or agitate

Hello, our Whirlpool Super Capacity Plus stopped spinning, though it still makes the same basic noise, then it stopped agitating as well.  I am able to still get it to drain.  

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks, David

WHirlpool has made many different designs over the years....  Please supply the model number so I can see your unit as you do....and offer suggestions to help diagnose your immediate problem.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business