Major Appliances/Westinghouse Ocen Heating Element

Picture of the element
Picture of the element  
We live in an older home and the heating element in our oven just went out. It's a Westinghouse oven that I'm guessing is from the 60's, so no one seems to carry the part any longer. Any chance you can help? Here are the specifics:

Model: OG21CXO
Serial: C121811
3 wire

Thank you in advance!

After exhaustive research....This is the best I can do.....    FOllow this link:

IF I can help further, I am here....

Eric Campion

PS:  If link does not work go to:

and type in part number Q26135  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business