Major Appliances/double oven gas stove

we're looking to purchase a double oven gas stove/oven.  From a reliability standpoint do you have a favorite brand.   again, I know you can't comment on how the models cook but thought from a repair standpoint, you might have an idea re the reliability aspect.

35 years servicing.....I stand behind Whirlpool....Kitchenaide is the elite brand and Maytag is owned by Whirlpool...which every unit is Whirlpool build.....  Everything in my home is Whirlpool and always will be because of reliability and parts availability.  Good Luck in your decision...

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business