Major Appliances/double oven gas stove

Question
we're looking to purchase a double oven gas stove/oven.  From a reliability standpoint do you have a favorite brand.   again, I know you can't comment on how the models cook but thought from a repair standpoint, you might have an idea re the reliability aspect.
thanks

Answer
35 years servicing.....I stand behind Whirlpool....Kitchenaide is the elite brand and Maytag is owned by Whirlpool...which every unit is Whirlpool build.....  Everything in my home is Whirlpool and always will be because of reliability and parts availability.  Good Luck in your decision...

Major Appliances

Eric Campion