Major Appliances/oven

I have a magic chef oven , and I was curious as to where too locate the serial numb. anyway the gas oven will ignite on it's own even with the thermo set at off. Just replaced the igniter about 6 months ago. the oven will do this numerous times a day. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

We will need the model number of your unit to help.  Look on the frame inthe front of the unit behind the oven door and or the drawer.  If the unit is a free standing gas range, you might have to lift the top to locate this information.  Once we have this, we can zero in on your problem.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business