Eric Hi, I need your help, I have a hotpoint Dishwasher model HDA900XX03BA.  I have a leak behind the motor and water starys in no matter the cycle.  Also are their any step by step directions fo repairs.  Thank you. Ken

Sounds like the typical seal leaking.  Part number is WD19X10032 and your cost is 21.95 for the kit.  We have another option for you as we sell rebuilt pump motor assemblies for 100.00 Which includes a new seal kit installed with motor and pump assembly.  All you must do is uninstall your old one and install the rebuilt one.  YOu are good for another 15 years....  A plastic tub will last forever.....  Id interested in any of these options, let me kow and I will tell you how to proceed.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business