Major Appliances/replacement element for vintage wall oven

Question
Any chance you can find a broil (top) element for a Westinghouse OAC30XO wall oven? We have an old pink one (probably late '50s that we would repair if we could. Replaced the bottom (bake)element about 5 years ago and now the top one went out.

Answer
I'll check and see what I can find....  Respond to me so I have a link to answer....    Eric

We do have the Broil Element #Q26015 in stock in new the cost would be $89.95 plus $8.95 shipping cost.
Did you check the element to make sure it is actually bad?..... Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion