Major Appliances/Bosch Dryer

I have a Bosch Dryer.  Model WTMC6300US.  It has been necessary  to wiggle the Start/Stop button to get it come on for the last year.  Now it won't come on at all.  I have read several question/answers and do feel it's probably that button/switch.  My question is, will they have to replace the whole board, or can they just replace the switch.  No one wants to say up front, before I commit to a $75 dollar diagnostic fee.  I have heard the board repair is about $450, more that I want to pay for a 7 year old dryer, especially if the board on either machine may go out soon, due to the age of the units.  But am hoping a switch repair would be cheaper?  What do you think?

Looks like it is all intergrated into one control.  Part number for the control board is 435814 and they are selling at 350 +.  I can sell you a brand new control for 200.00 plus shipping depending on where you live.  I am sure you can find on youtube a video to take your unit apart and repair yourself....  If I can help further....I am here...

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business