Major Appliances/rinsing problem?

Question
I have a Whirlpool clothes washing machine. (I don't see a model number, but it also says on the front "Commercial Quality" and "Ultimate Care II.") It goes through all its functions apparently well, but very often the clothes are left with "stuff" on them. What this stuff looks like is that the dirty water generated by the washing process ends up settling onto the clothes rather than being properly rinsed off. The result is that dark clothes emerge with patches of lighter-colored linty fuzz caked on them.

I thought that the problem might be that I was filling the machine too full, so I tried having lighter loads. But that does not seem to have changed anything.

Do you have any idea of what the problem might be, and of how I might solve it?

Thanks.

Andy Schmookler

Answer
Need model number....THere are hundreds of machines out there now and all are a little different.  Look under the lid or on the very top or toward the rear of the console for this info....  Once you have it respond and I will check your unit for a solution....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at https://www.affordableappliance.com/  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion