Major Appliances/Wolf range pilot light keeps going out

We have an old Wolf CH-4-18 range, easily 25 years old. Lately the oven pilot light has started going out, on a pretty regular basis. Any idea what could cause that? I'm not even sure who to call to fix it. Thanks!

Sorry....I live in an area that a very select consumer has these ranges.  I do not have look-up to find parts...nor do I stock any.  If called out the very firsh thing I would do is check the capillary tube located above the flame....follow it and replace that control.  They wear out and need to be replaced.  This would be the most common on any very old units.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business