Major Appliances/Wolf range pilot light keeps going out

Question
We have an old Wolf CH-4-18 range, easily 25 years old. Lately the oven pilot light has started going out, on a pretty regular basis. Any idea what could cause that? I'm not even sure who to call to fix it. Thanks!

Answer
Sorry....I live in an area that a very select consumer has these ranges.  I do not have look-up to find parts...nor do I stock any.  If called out the very firsh thing I would do is check the capillary tube located above the flame....follow it and replace that control.  They wear out and need to be replaced.  This would be the most common on any very old units.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion