Major Appliances/soap build-up in dishwasher dispensing cups

Question
Hi Eric,
I have an apartment sized Frigidaire model #FDR252RBS1  Serial #TH33345177, I run mostly full loads about one per day. I have been using it for the last 8 years with no issues.  I usually use the liquid Cascade but occasionally use Cascade powder. I have used a different brand only once or twice.
my issue is that just in the last few weeks the soap dispensing cup is starting to get a substantial build up. I do not block the cup by improper loading. I grew up loading dishwashers. I understand that the water has to reach all dishes and the soap cup to work properly. I also know how much I need to prepare the dishes for optimal cleaning.
I have tried soaking hot hot water in the open cup dispenser, I ran it empty with vinegar. Help please.
Thank you in advance for your time,
Joan

Answer
NOrmally that is caused by either not enough water going into the dishwasher or the circulating pump not pumping with full force.  Set four glasses opening up inside the corners of the upper dishrack facing up and then run unit for about 5 minutes.  How much water is in each glass.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at https://www.affordableappliance.com/  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion