Major Appliances/Westinghouse Vintage Built-in Wall Oven

Oven Front
Oven Front  

Cracked Receptor
Cracked Receptor  
Hi there,
I recently purchased a mid-century home that came with the original Westinghouse oven.  I need two parts for the oven to work.  The Model is OH.  The Style is Q53350.  The Serial Number is R248041.  KW 4.0.  Volts 115/230 - 120/240.  3 Wire.  60 Cycles AC only.

The ceramic receptor in the rear of the oven that the baking heating element plugs into is cracked and needs to be replaced.  In addition, if I could find a replacement baking heating element that would be ideal as well.  The part number for that element is S#Q - I 784 (230-240V 3500 W).

I appreciate any information you can provide.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Is the ceramic just cracked or are the contacts burnt and pitted as well?  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business