Major Appliances/Drum Glides

I have a GE Dryer model DVL223EB4WW. I need to replace the bearings and drum glides. How many front drum glides does this dryer have, one or two?The parts diagram makes it appear that two are necessary, no info on the qty of parts for the procedure. Thanks for your help.

There are two required... WE03X10007 is the part number... there is a round bearing in the back that rides in a plastic housing... and upper and lower felt...have you had it apart to see which parts have failed.. what is the symptom.   We have most of the parts in stock for that dryer.... let me know your thoughts  Ann

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business