Major Appliances/Drum Glides

Question
I have a GE Dryer model DVL223EB4WW. I need to replace the bearings and drum glides. How many front drum glides does this dryer have, one or two?The parts diagram makes it appear that two are necessary, no info on the qty of parts for the procedure. Thanks for your help.

Answer
There are two required... WE03X10007 is the part number... there is a round bearing in the back that rides in a plastic housing... and upper and lower felt...have you had it apart to see which parts have failed.. what is the symptom.   We have most of the parts in stock for that dryer.... let me know your thoughts  Ann

Major Appliances

Eric Campion