Major Appliances/Wall oven

Question
Hi
I have a Frigidaire wall oven model # FEB24S5ASB and the control panel went out. I purchased a new one and installed it.
All seem good when it was turned on, tried to pre-heat oven but no heat, turned oven off and control panel went out same as the original. Turned breaker off for 30 minutes and turned back on and nothing.
The oven light also is not working.

Answer
I would have someone check voltage right at the terminal on the range where the power cord attaches... A burned wire could cause that... the oven light not working says there is not even 110 volts present... a bad breaker a bad outlet or if it is hard wired a bad connection there.  let me know... Ann

Major Appliances

Eric Campion