Major Appliances/Whirlpool Thin Twin Washer leaks

Question
QUESTION: The washer leaks down inside of front panel on fill - both hot and cold - but not while agitating or spinning.  How do I get the top released to inspect for the problem?  I can't get the latches to release on the back corners.  Thank you.

ANSWER: We need your model number to give you proper instruction....

QUESTION: Sorry.  The Model Number is LTE6234000.  Thanks for your help, I'll certainly order any parts required from you.

ANSWER: Unplug the Whirlpool Thin Twin washer/dryer combo from the wall electrical outlet. Remove the three screws that secure the angled transition panel to the bottom of the dryer with a Phillips-head screwdriver. The screws are at the bottom front edge of the dryer portion of your unit. Allow the top of the transition panel to come down and lift it away from the unit.

Insert a large flat-head screwdriver into the two rear retainer clips in the top panel of the washer. Pry the retaining clips out of the washer top and slide the top towards you and away from the unit.

Remove the two screws that secure the front panel to the panel brace with a Phillips-head screwdriver. The screws and the edge of the brace are on the top edge of the front panel. Lift the brace away and lift the front panel away from the washer.

With this removed, you should be able to see what is leakng.  Let us know if we can help further....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at https://www.affordableappliance.com/  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

QUESTION: Thank you for your help with the spring clamps.  I got a clear look at the source of the leak, and it appears that the pump impeller has worn a small hole in the plastic pump housing.  The ink etched number of the pump is 734608:50 other numbers may be missing due to the clamp contact.  The plastic mold number on the pump cover is 3352292.  Do you know if this part is available and for what cost?  Thank you for all your help!

Answer
3352496 is the part replaced by 3363892.   Cost of new from us is $42.95.   Shipping in most states is $7.95.  that is a whirlpool High Volume Pump, which simply means the port is larger than most so the hose is larger also.   Just impressing the importance of getting the correct one the first time... thank you and have a lovely weekend,.    Ann

Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can fill out the secure order form to process your order.  https://www.affordableappliance.com/orderform.php  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion