Major Appliances/Westinghouse Wall Oven

Question
I have an old Westinghouse wall oven, model # KB111RDM. Has been working great, but I went to turn it on yesterday and the red indicator light did not light up and the oven did not heat up. Checked the breakers and it is receiving power, oven light would come on.  I've replaced elements before, but they never acted like this.  Thinking this could be the switch or the thermostat.  If it is, where can I get parts?

Answer
The unit has an old fashioned clock timer... if there is a self clean and timed bake feature.. play with all the buttons on the clock to be sure one did not get bumped and cause the problem....most times when the indicator light does not come on it leads us to that clock because power is not being sent over to the thermostat...if there is a manual bake option, make sure it is set on that... let me know.. Ann

Major Appliances

Eric Campion