Major Appliances/Clogged fabric softener dispenser

Question

I have the GE Infusor Hydrawave top load washer (terrible machine i might add...). The fabric softener dispenser is supposedly easy to remove however I almost break my fingers trying to get it off. Right now it is clogged and have no clue how to unclog it. I also notice after a load is done that fabric softener has leaked out of the holes leaving greasy blue stains all over my clothes (this was before it became clogged). Is there an easy way to remove this to clean? And any ideas how to keep the leftover softener from leaking out? I use the least possible amount of softener and use the setting to do a 2nd rinse. Thanks!!

Answer
In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:  http://www.affordableappliance.com/Tips/modelnumbers.htm   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion