Major Appliances/Portable dishwasher leaking

Question
QUESTION: Hello: I have an old portable dishwasher that is only used once a week.Lately,when I roll it away from the sink,I have found a dinner plate sized puddle under the left front of the unit.The hose and power cord retract into the back left of the washer as viewed from the front.Is there a tip you can suggest to narrow down where the leak may be coming from? Thanks!

ANSWER: In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:  http://www.affordableappliance.com/Tips/modelnumbers.htm   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Washer model number
Washer model number  
QUESTION: Hello: Thanks for your reply.I should have mentioned I live in Canada.I am attaching a photo of the name plate.I think I contacted you before about this washer,but you were unable to help me then,as the model number of my machine didn't come up in your search.Why I am writing is for any suggestions for finding the leak under the washer.I was going to wrap wet Kleenex around the various hose clamps and after it dried, run a load,and then turn the machine on it's side to look for wet Kleenex.Is this what you would do? Thanks!

Answer
Yes you are still correct....  The model number does not come up in our U.S. system.  You could try your idea....Without knowing even who made it, It is difficult to help.  I think GE made that for Eaton....  Flip the unit on its back and look closely at the bottom of the motor.  There is a seal where the motor shaft enteres the pump assembly.  If not leaking there, there is another seal at the drain actuator....where the solenoid is....  See anything here?  Snap a picture when you have it flipped on its back.  

Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion