Major Appliances/Bosch Nexxt Premium Washer

Question
QUESTION: Washer is WFMC6400 and continually stops with "Check Water Level" or "Check Water Temp" LED messages. Troubleshooting by manual doesn't help. By pushing the start button, I can restart, but this often happens 7 times during a wash cycle. Can you advise?

ANSWER: does it happen with both cold and hot water settings?

QUESTION: Yes it happens on both hot and cold settings

Answer
Unfortunately, I do not have Bosch manuals because we really do not service them... the water valve is a typical failure on that model number... but I cannot assure you of this...you can go to searspartsdirect.com and put in your model number and get a breakdown of parts and the diagrams...which may be helpful...

Major Appliances

Eric Campion