Major Appliances/Bosch Nexxt Premium Washer

QUESTION: Washer is WFMC6400 and continually stops with "Check Water Level" or "Check Water Temp" LED messages. Troubleshooting by manual doesn't help. By pushing the start button, I can restart, but this often happens 7 times during a wash cycle. Can you advise?

ANSWER: does it happen with both cold and hot water settings?

QUESTION: Yes it happens on both hot and cold settings

Unfortunately, I do not have Bosch manuals because we really do not service them... the water valve is a typical failure on that model number... but I cannot assure you of can go to and put in your model number and get a breakdown of parts and the diagrams...which may be helpful...

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business