Major Appliances/Kenmore Elite dishwasher

Question
My dishwasher model # 665.16919001 gets stuck on 42 minutes in the regular wash cycle and then just continues to wash. No weird noises or electrical smell.  My first thought is to replace the timer, so is that something I can attempt? I can't seem to find a diagram showing "the timer" for this machine.  Any help?

Answer
Your unit is a Whirlpool built unit and I am pretty sure there has been recalls on this one.  Check with Sears before making a repair.  I would imagine the electronic control is defective without being there to test myself.  Sears may say there is no recal and Whirlpool will not recognise the Kenmore brand for any type of recall or warranty issues....That is strictly in Sears hands.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion