Major Appliances/Whirlpool front end washer & spin cycle

Follow up... I put the washer in diagnostic mode (I had to use the drain/spin cycle and the prewash button to get it to work).  It went from C00 to C06 (very briefly on C06) then it showed C00 again and then nothing and just kept going in the wash mode clockwise and never stopped.  I had to manually stop the process.

Let's check for error codes. The washer must be empty and the control must be in the OFF state before pressing the touchpad sequence to start the test. Close the door. Select any one key except PAUSE/CANCEL and remember it. Use that key and:

Press and Hold for 5 seconds> Release for 5 seconds> Press and Hold for 5 seconds> Release for 5 seconds> Press and Hold for 5 seconds.

Upon release all console LEDís will light up for 5 seconds. If there are any error codes, all cycle LEDís will flash and the status LEDís will turn on. The Estimated Time Display will show/display the most recent error code. Press the same key to advance to the next error code. If the control doesnít change, the same error code was stored multiple times. If there arenít any more error codes all the LEDís on the console will turn on for 5 seconds and the washer begins the diagnostic test. To cancel the diagnostic test push PAUSE/CANCEL.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business