Major Appliances/Whirlpool front end washer & spin cycle

Question
model # WFW9400SW00

The washer gets to the high spin cycle and suddenly stops and flashes the remaining time.  I then put on drain cycle and it goes 3-5 minutes and again stops in the high spin cycle and flashes.

I have replaced the drain pump but it continues to do this. I was able to get through a load of light weight clothes but did it again with the heavy clothes.
Thanks!

Answer
First unplug the machine and take the top off.  Remove the hose off the pressure switch and blow through it to clear it. Replace the hose and run this test. The steps must be done in sequence. This will execute the automatic diagnostic test bypassing the service history. Drum must be empty. Close the door.Push POWER. Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle. Press EXTRA RINSE four times within five seconds. Press EXTRA RINSE again to advance to the next step. This should start the automatic test. If not, push PAUSE/CANCEL and repeat the steps.

You may have to turn it on and start a new cycle, then cancel the cycle to get the door to open.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display. The machine will drain for 3 minutes before unlocking the door.

Let me know if this works....     Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion