Major Appliances/Washer and dryer hookup?

Washer and dryer hookups
Washer and dryer hooku  
I am looking to buy this house and I wanted to know if the washer and dryer here was gas or electric. and how you tell the difference! ( this is not my house I wouldn't let it be dirty like this! its just a rental property I am looking at buying! thanks!)

First of all....all washers are electric.  Pictures dont show much but I can tell you this.  If the dryer is electric, there will be a large 3 or 4 pronged plug to plug your dryer into.  If gas there will be a gas supply valve with a shut-off valve on it.  If I can help further.....    Eric Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business