Major Appliances/Washer and dryer hookup?

Question
Washer and dryer hookups
Washer and dryer hooku  
I am looking to buy this house and I wanted to know if the washer and dryer here was gas or electric. and how you tell the difference! ( this is not my house I wouldn't let it be dirty like this! its just a rental property I am looking at buying! thanks!)

Answer
First of all....all washers are electric.  Pictures dont show much but I can tell you this.  If the dryer is electric, there will be a large 3 or 4 pronged plug to plug your dryer into.  If gas there will be a gas supply valve with a shut-off valve on it.  If I can help further.....    Eric Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion