Major Appliances/worlpool dishwasher- help!

Our house was vacant for 2 years. The washer worked when we left. Since its been sitting for 2 years it won't run. It will fill with water and try to start, it will heat up, but won't actually run. We took it apart and cleaned the motor and made it spin. It spins really easy now but still won't run. Its a whirlpool about 4 years old. Can't find the model number on it. I looked up an online manual and it said they freeze up if not in use and you would have to take the motor apart and replace the impeller seal and bearing. Before I spend money on parts, do u think that will work or is it shot?

Need a model number before I can help....   Lift the lid and look underneath the lid where it is hinged at for the model number.  Once found, please respond with this info...    

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business