Major Appliances/leaking stackable washer/dryer

I have a Kenmore stackable washer/dryer model:W10305872 ser:C21710475 that is leaking by the white plastic piece on the top left of the washer section. This piece has two hoses, a thick hose on bottom to fill tub, and a thin hose on top. There are no clogs in either of hoses and no kinks either. Tub fills with water normally. My serviceman suggested changing the white piece and hoses to fix the problem but he is not sure. Water pressure in the house is not excessive, and even reducing the pressure (by partially closing the hot and cold water faucets) did not make a difference. Any advice?

Hello David,
         Technician suggest?  He/She is the professional here.  Model number you supplied is not correct...  Please supply a Valid Model Number in order for me to help....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business