Major Appliances/Oven heating element

Question
QUESTION: I have a Westinghouse oven from 1956 and the heating element/coil went out last week. I cannot find a replacement element in store or online anywhere. The style number of the oven is Q-26738 and model #OLA-24-8. Any info you have would be appreciated. Thank you

ANSWER: Does your element look like a bow tie and have three round prongs?  Eric

Heading element
Heading element  
QUESTION: Yes it is a bowtie with 3 prongs

Answer
Q58546
Q58546  
Good Morning Sara,
         Looks like we can help.  Part number is Q58546 for the plug in bake element and your cost is 109.95 + shipping to your location.  I have attached a picture of the item we would be shipping to you.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  https://www.affordableappliance.com/orderform.php  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion