Major Appliances/oven does not shut off

I have a hotpoint oven about 20 years old model:RGB745GEV3AD serial number FS233464P. I set selector to bake and thermostat to 300. Oven works fine. When I turn thermostat to OFF oven remains on. I sometimes turn thermostat to very high and then to OFF. sometimes that works. Problem seems to be getting worse. Is it time for a new stove or can this one be fixed?

Replaced part number WB20K3 oven thermostat your problems will go away.....  I have one left in stock and can ship today if interested.  Cost is 129.95 + 6.95 shipping in the United States.....  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business