Major Appliances/Dangerous Stovetop.

Stove Top
Stove Top  
We have troublesome stove top grates. The grates (I think they are called) are loose, wobbly, slide and turn - making cooking potentially dangerous. The pots might wobble, tilt, fall. Hot pots, Hot food, you get the idea.

We have even put a screw into one of the burners to secure it, it "works" but we don't like the fact it is destroying the stove top.

What can we do about this, to secure the grates?  We contacted the company that makes the stove, and all they suggested was for us to buy another stove.  Even though they made the stove that way from the start. Groan!

Got a make and model number of the unit?  Let me take a closer look

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business