Major Appliances/Refrigerator not starting

I have a Kenmore Model: 106-5002204  Serial no: SL1536288 refrigerator. A few days ago it stopped running. After turning it off and then back on it began running and cooling but after awhile shut off and did not come back on. It will start again by turning it off then back on, but runs till it comes down to temp and shuts off and does not come back on.

Next time, don't turn the temperature knob, simply tap hard on it and tell me if it starts up....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business