Makeup & Skincare/Sudden Wrinkles Appear Under Eyes

marina wrote at 2009-03-01 16:12:09
I had a similar situation happen to me a week ago. I thought I was putting on a night moisturizer for two nights in a row. I woke up with one eye very puffy and red around the eyes and one eye had a lot of wrinkles. I realized I had put on a acne lotion which dried out the skin. I have been putting on eye cream every day to smooth out the lines. It doesn't seem to be helping yet. I noticed my skin is now rough and when I smile I have crows feet .

TInalina wrote at 2009-12-14 19:05:19
I can simply state, that I too have a sudden appearance of wrinkles under both eyes after using Olay Age Defying Lotion...it happened overnight! The only thing that is allowing me to keep my sanity is the hope that this is a temporary problem.

sillygreengirl wrote at 2009-12-29 21:42:07
I am a 35 year old female and live in South Texas. I woke up with the exact same problem a week and a day ago. I went to a dermatologist and he told me to take Benedryl! I did not have any undereye wrinkles before this episode and I can't believe that this just happened overnight due to allergies. What a terrible thing to experience. My mother's eyes don't even look like this yet! I feel hideous. I'm just hoping that whatever it is, it will go away. Please let me know if y'alls cleared up.  

T Marc wrote at 2016-04-14 02:40:49
I was sent a sample of Olay's anti-aging creme and woke up the next morning with wrinkles under my eyes that were the equivalent of a ninety year old lady!!

Marie, it causes the very problem it should repair; Olay should pay attention.

Makeup & Skincare

Sarah