Makeup & Skincare/laser hair removal burn

sabellamarconi wrote at 2013-01-15 11:32:28
Unfortunatley burns are side effects risk of laser hair removal when its not properly done . Your burns seem to appear very superficial which i think it  will heal pretty well in time.

Burns usually occur when the skin is tan from the sun, or the skin is naturally too dark for this laser and Improper settings or a  laser treatment not done properly.

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism