Makeup & Skincare/Organic Broad Spectrum Sunscreen

Question
I am looking for some organic broad spectrum sunscreen that is not too expensive, can you help me find that please?

I believe that what you put on your skin goes into your body, so I am looking for a sunscreen that is protective and also healthy for the skin as well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Sallie,

I would recommend going to an organic health food store in your area. They should have products like this. Even some grocery stores have an organic section that may carry sunscreen. I'm not sure of your price range but I haven't seen organic sunscreen anywhere for less than $10. Here is a link online that carries the sunscreen you are looking for. I'm not sure if it's in your price range but it's a decent price for what you will find for a product like this. http://www.rawelementsusa.com/

Rachel

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera