Makeup & Skincare/Organic Broad Spectrum Sunscreen

I am looking for some organic broad spectrum sunscreen that is not too expensive, can you help me find that please?

I believe that what you put on your skin goes into your body, so I am looking for a sunscreen that is protective and also healthy for the skin as well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sallie,

I would recommend going to an organic health food store in your area. They should have products like this. Even some grocery stores have an organic section that may carry sunscreen. I'm not sure of your price range but I haven't seen organic sunscreen anywhere for less than $10. Here is a link online that carries the sunscreen you are looking for. I'm not sure if it's in your price range but it's a decent price for what you will find for a product like this.

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera

I can answer questions on makeup application.

I'm a professional Makeup Artist that specializes in Bridal, Model, High Fashion and Photography Makeup.

State Licensed Esthetician, certified in microdermabrasions and chemical peels. Obtained an apprentice and masters certificate in makeup artistry from the Robert Jones Beauty Academy.