Makeup & Skincare/Fairness tips needed

Question
Hi Rachel,

Am Nick from india. I have combination skin type; my forehead, nose and chin have the oily type and my cheecks is bit dry. How do i treat my face? Is there any cleanser available or should use two different products for the oily part and the dry part? and any other fairness tips for combination skin type is most welcomed.

Thanks.

Answer
Hi Nick,

I would use a cleanser for oily skin. Also try using a moisturizer day and night. If you're not moisturizing regularly your skin will start to over produce oils causing your skin to be more oily. You should see a different in your skin and it will start to balance out.

Rachel

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera