Makeup & Skincare/Fairness tips needed

Hi Rachel,

Am Nick from india. I have combination skin type; my forehead, nose and chin have the oily type and my cheecks is bit dry. How do i treat my face? Is there any cleanser available or should use two different products for the oily part and the dry part? and any other fairness tips for combination skin type is most welcomed.

Hi Nick,

I would use a cleanser for oily skin. Also try using a moisturizer day and night. If you're not moisturizing regularly your skin will start to over produce oils causing your skin to be more oily. You should see a different in your skin and it will start to balance out.

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera

I can answer questions on makeup application.

I'm a professional Makeup Artist that specializes in Bridal, Model, High Fashion and Photography Makeup.

State Licensed Esthetician, certified in microdermabrasions and chemical peels. Obtained an apprentice and masters certificate in makeup artistry from the Robert Jones Beauty Academy.