Makeup & Skincare/skin care

Question
hi, i am 24 year woman.
more marks and dark spot in my hand and leg. how to remove or reduce the dark spot. somebody says olive oil is the best for marks and spot.it is fact?

Answer
Dear Habee~

Olive oil will not lighten the dark spots on your skin.  Good news though:  there is a fabulous product line that will lighten any darkly pigmented areas of your face or body, safely and effectively.  It's called Meladerm by Civant Skin Care.  You can find it at a local drugstore or online.   

The best news of all, in addition to the fact that it works, is that this product, unlike many other skin lighteners on the market,contains no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, or parabens.

Happy lightening, Habee!

Best wishes,

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke