Makeup & Skincare/skin care

hi, i am 24 year woman.
more marks and dark spot in my hand and leg. how to remove or reduce the dark spot. somebody says olive oil is the best for marks and is fact?

Dear Habee~

Olive oil will not lighten the dark spots on your skin.  Good news though:  there is a fabulous product line that will lighten any darkly pigmented areas of your face or body, safely and effectively.  It's called Meladerm by Civant Skin Care.  You can find it at a local drugstore or online.   

The best news of all, in addition to the fact that it works, is that this product, unlike many other skin lighteners on the market,contains no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, or parabens.

Happy lightening, Habee!

Best wishes,

Linda Gearke
Strictly Personal - The Personal Care Marketing Experts  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism