Makeup & Skincare/pimple and skin spots

Question
Pls is there any solution concerning my pimples and dark spots on my skin,I can't wear sleeveless anymore and am ashamed 2expose my body,I've tried many tins like applying raw eggs,ointments,nixoderm and still no solution,pls I need ur help badly tnx

Answer
Dear Zinny,

I would recommend that you see a dermatologist to find out what your condition is.  Pimples and redness is Keratosis Pilaris....but you don't say you have redess. Pimples and dark spots could mean several things.  I cannot recommend anything without knowing for sure what your condition is.  So sorry I cannot help.  But, again, I recommend you see a dermatologist.

Best wishes,
Linda Gearke  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke