Makeup & Skincare/pimple and skin spots

Pls is there any solution concerning my pimples and dark spots on my skin,I can't wear sleeveless anymore and am ashamed 2expose my body,I've tried many tins like applying raw eggs,ointments,nixoderm and still no solution,pls I need ur help badly tnx

Dear Zinny,

I would recommend that you see a dermatologist to find out what your condition is.  Pimples and redness is Keratosis Pilaris....but you don't say you have redess. Pimples and dark spots could mean several things.  I cannot recommend anything without knowing for sure what your condition is.  So sorry I cannot help.  But, again, I recommend you see a dermatologist.

Best wishes,
Linda Gearke  

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism