Makeup & Skincare/skin tone

Hi, how do you know whether your skin tone is fair, beige, golden, olive, bronze or deep?

Dear Dan,

My apologies for delayed response.  I've been having internet connectivity problems.  

In answer to your question, you would find this out by making an appointment with an aesthetician or visiting a cosmetics counter in a high-end dept. store where they are also skilled in being able to assess this for you.

Linda Gearke

Makeup & Skincare

Linda Gearke

I can answer questions regarding how to develop and market your own line of personal care products---skin care, bath and body, hair care, etc., I have experience in all phases of the product development process from concept to distribution.

20 years experience in marketing and developing over 600 beauty products and 13 years in business for myself helping entrepreneurs bring their personal care product idea to market.

National Cosmetology Association Sales & Marketing Executives Business Women's Network National Association of Women Business Owners Society of Cosmetic Chemists

University of Minnesota, School of Mass Communications & Journalism