Makeup & Skincare/concealing redness with makeup

Question

My question is about using green corrector to conceal skin redness. I don't understand how well blended the green stuff should be before applying foundation. Or how long I should wait before applying foundation. Should I buff it into the skin until it disappears? Or should it have a slight green tint over the skin? Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Answer
Hi Amber,

So I'm honestly not a huge fan of green concealer myself but I do have a few tips for you if you are using it. First off less is more so start off with a small amount and only use it where needed. Make sure you blend it well, next use a skin toned concealer over it and then your foundation.

Hope this helps.

Rachel

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera