Makeup & Skincare/concealing redness with makeup

My question is about using green corrector to conceal skin redness. I don't understand how well blended the green stuff should be before applying foundation. Or how long I should wait before applying foundation. Should I buff it into the skin until it disappears? Or should it have a slight green tint over the skin? Any help would be great.

Hi Amber,

So I'm honestly not a huge fan of green concealer myself but I do have a few tips for you if you are using it. First off less is more so start off with a small amount and only use it where needed. Make sure you blend it well, next use a skin toned concealer over it and then your foundation.

Hope this helps.

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera

I can answer questions on makeup application.

I'm a professional Makeup Artist that specializes in Bridal, Model, High Fashion and Photography Makeup.

State Licensed Esthetician, certified in microdermabrasions and chemical peels. Obtained an apprentice and masters certificate in makeup artistry from the Robert Jones Beauty Academy.