Makeup & Skincare/Eyebrow shaping and hiding facial hair.

Question
me
me  

me2
me2  
Rachel,
To make a long story short, I am in the very start of changing genders and being 42 and in the closet(still), I am taking baby steps. To begin, eyebrow shaping, how can I shape them w/o looking to feminine out of femme mode(work,friends ,family)?

I also wonder if you know any makeup tips to hide moustache hair(upper lip),which no matter how often i shave,still shows.
Help!!

Answer

My advice for your eyebrows is to keep them neat and groomed. You can even go to your local salon and they can help you get the right shape.

When applying makeup make sure you start with a clean close shave. After apply toner and lotion. I recommend using a product called "Clown Pink" by Mehron Performance Makeup. This product works great for covering darker facial hair as the pink tint counteracts the beard's more bluish tint. Apply a small amount as a little goes a long way and apply your foundation after. Another trick is to use a reddish lipstick (in replace of the "Clown Pink") and it should have the same effects. Just dot the lipstick over the facial hair and blend with foundation. Use a loose powder to set.

Hope this helps.

Rachel

Makeup & Skincare

Rachel Miera